- Treats mouth ulcer, aids digestion, fights respiratory allergies and reduces nausea.
- Improves circulation and immunity.
- Reduces inflammation which can help people suffering from arthritis.
- Research has shown that ginger has antioxidants and anti-cancer properties.
- Helps detoxify the body.
- Used in Ayurvedic medicine as a treatment to depression.
- 10 Tea Wands.
- Each Tea Wand can brew up to 3 cups, depending on how strong you prefer your tea to be.
Recommended Food Pairing:
Disclaimer: All content published on this site is provided for informational and educational purposes only. Tea ideas does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. The info listed is not a substitute for professional medical advice and treatment. Always seek the advice of your doctor before making any changes to your diet, health routine or treatment.