- Helps reduce stress and anxiety.
- Promotes healing and prevents reopening of wounds.
- Natural disinfectant; good treatment for mouth ulcers and sore throat.
- Relieves respiratory disorders such as coughing.
- Prevents stomach ulcers.
- Lowers blood sugar and cholesterol.
- Ease inflammation and joint pain.
- Prevents premature aging.
- Great for young children as it strenghtens immune system.
- Helps adults and elderly who find difficulity in sleeping as it is a natural sleep aid.
- 10 Tea Wands.
- Each Tea Wand can brew up to 3 cups, depending on how strong you prefer your tea to be.
Recommended Food Pairing:
- Indian cuisine.
- Spicy food.
Disclaimer: All content published on this site is provided for informational and educational purposes only. Tea ideas does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. The info listed is not a substitute for professional medical advice and treatment. Always seek the advice of your doctor before making any changes to your diet, health routine or treatment.