- Useful in treating arthritis, joint and muscle aches.
- Lowers cholesterol, boosts lymphatic circulation and immunity.
- Reverses gout and promotes colon health.
- Treats ailments such as indigestion, gastritis, headache, cold, cough, fever and body pain.
- Improves the look of skin and hair and slows down aging process.
- Reduces hunger (due to Omega 7s).
- Has very effective anti-coughing properties.
- 10 Tea Wands.
- Each Tea Wand can brew up to 3 cups, depending on how strong you prefer your tea to be.
Recommended Food Pairing:
- Fish and chips.
- Deep fried food.
Disclaimer: All content published on this site is provided for informational and educational purposes only. Tea ideas does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. The info listed is not a substitute for professional medical advice and treatment. Always seek the advice of your doctor before making any changes to your diet, health routine or treatment.